Thursday, February 11, 2010

Walking: Neal Update



Neal is now walking. He still has some balance problems but he gets over it. I can't believe it. He is only 10 months old and is walking. I heard most children don't start walking until they are a year old. I guess Neal is a bit ahead of things. So anyways. Since my last update we have gotten about 18 inches of snow total. On the weekend of Jan. 30 we got 11 inches. On the weekend of Feb. 6 we got about 5 inches and just yesterday we got about 2 inches. We still have a lot of snow on the ground. Neal has been a lot better. I was able to get pictures of him playing in the snow over the weekend. He loved it and I had a hard time keeping him out of the driveway where all the dirty snow was. He has 7 teeth, walking, um... I'm trying to think. Its been a long couple of weeks. Ok so I'm brain dead right now lol. I hope you enjoy the video of Neal walking. He has been getting very brave. He makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment