Monday, March 18, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox Olay Fresh Effects and more...

In February I was lucky to be chosen to receive and review the Infuenster Sweetheart VoxBox for Valentines day. First I must say that this was complimentary for testing purposes. I got these from Influenster (Link opens in a new window).

Here is a list of Items I got in my VoxBox:

  1. Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System
  2. Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser
  3. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response (Antiperspirant)
  4. Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
  5. Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
So the first thing I tried was the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bar. I really enjoyed its flavor. It was coconut. I could see myself enjoying some of these at some point. They retail at $9.99 for a box of 5 bars.

The next thing that I tried and still using is the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response. I really enjoy the smell of this product. Its very fresh smelling and is very relaxing to me. To me it kinda of smells like Mango's. This product retails between $7.99 and $9.99. I am thinking I may make a switch over to this one from my old antiperspirant. There have been many moments in my life where other deodorants have failed in the stress department. For the first time ever I have one that does the job it was intended to do!!

This next product I have only tried once because soon after I got my Acne Product that I had ordered before finding out I was getting the VoxBox. The Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System and Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser.  They came in the same packaging my assumption would be for the testing of this product. What I liked about this product was that it left my face feeling very fresh and soft. It was like getting a little massage on my face. The fragrance was very subtle and clean. The shape is like no other. Getting to those hard to get places becomes easy! You can find this product at  www.olayfresheffects.com and www.amazon.com 

The last one that I have is the Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. This is for your hair. I'm not one for putting stuff in my hair. I'm more of a go natural kind of person. The hold is good. I do not have other products to compare this to.



I hope you enjoyed my review of my Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox. I really do look forward to the next box that may come my way.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment