Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Been awhile

I can't remember the last time I was on here.. I can't remember if it was before or after Christmas. lol. Well Neal is 9 months old now. A few things have happened in the past week or so. Neal has been saying mama. Not often but he still says it. The other day he was on his knees pushing a diaper box across the living room. It was too cute and I wish I could have gotten a picture but by the time I had thought of it he had already stopped playing with the box. ALSO! I am so proud of my little man. He is turning into a toddler. lol He is very quickly leaving behind that baby stage. Yesterday, Jan. 8, 2010, He stood on his own without holding onto something! I was blown away lol. I knew it was coming but I didn't know when. I was so happy to see him do this on his own. I hope to work on it some more to where he will be doing this for long periods of time. Well.. I think thats all I am going to update for the moment. I will try to update more often. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment