Monday, December 14, 2009

Catch up! Here we go!

Introduction: Hi, I'm Miranda. I'm 20 (soon to be 21) years old and I have a wonderful son whom I could not live without.
Neal was born on April 8, 2009 (my older brothers birthday) at 10:30am. I was in labor for 29.5 hours and pushed for 4.5 hours. Neal is my first child. I would like to have another one. He was 8lbs 8oz and 21in long. His head was 14.5. He was born two days before his due date. He is now 8 months and 6 days old. Since he was born he had gotten 4 teeth (Bottom: Sept 29, Oct. 3, Top: Nov. 29, and Nov. 30). He has learned to sit on his own, crawl, stand, clap, and is now cruising around the living room using the furniture. He can also feed himself puff and pretty much anything you give him (Beside stuff that is more like pudding.). Yesterday, Dec. 13, 2009, He was on my bed with me, which is pushed up against a wall. He used the wall to stand up and was trying to grab the little holes (From old thumb tacks) that were in the wall. The next thing I know, he has let go of the wall completely (Not that you can really grip it in the first place). He stood there for a good 10 seconds before falling on his butt. I couldn't believe it! I had seen him do it once in his crib but he stood for a much shorter time in his crib then he did on my bed. I am beginning to think he is practicing this while I am asleep. We do share a room. We don't have a choice. I live with my parents so the only room we have to get away from everyone is the bedroom, but OMG I am still having a hard time getting over the fact that he is now getting brave enough to try to stand alone AND ON MY BED lol. I think this brings us up to speed. I am still upset that I deleted my other Blog by mistake. I am trying to make it up though.
Christmas: I got the majority of my shopping done. I still have about 3 people to get for. Its not easy though. I don't have a lot of money because my job (Wal-Mart) fired me for missing to many days while I was pregnant. You would think that my supervisor, who was pregnant as well and was due THE DAY AFTER ME, would understand but no she didn't care so when she left on her LOA she didn't tell anyone that I had missed work cause I was sick through my whole pregnancy and that was why I missed so much time which in the end resulted in my TERMINATION. Oh and get this. I can be hired back in JAN.! I don't want to go back but from the looks of it I don't have a choice. No one wants to hire someone who was fired and does not have experience. So this is where I am going to end it for now. I won't be posting for a couple of days, Neal and I are going to my Fiance's until Wednesday. Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment