Saturday, December 12, 2009

Got A Cold

Yesterday was a long day. Neal has a cold and was fussy all day. On top of the cold he kept falling down and getting hurt. It was not his day. When I laid him down for the night he slept for about an hour before waking up. I gave him a small bottle since he had one before going to bed and laid him down again, this time I stayed in the room with him until he fell asleep. I have been noticing that he has not been able to fall asleep unless I'm in the room. I guess thats one bad thing about having to share a room. Well, I'm keeping this short. I have to go to sleep. I haven't been to bed yet. I wanted to make sure Neal was going to sleep more then and hour lol. Anyways, since I had to start a new blog, I am going to try to remember what I had on my last one. Some things I do know I had on there but I'm not posting them again. One was just to blow off some steam and I'm feeling much better now. So I'm going to bed now. I will try to remember everything. I do know I have to redo the post I had about Being pregnant with Neal and his birth story. Its going to be a long day. I hope I can get a lot of it in while Neal gets his nap, if he takes it. Anyways, Good Night/Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment